Friday, February 13, 2009

Berlin by Bus


Arriving in Berlin was a nice thing for a lot of reasons. First being that I was obviously over flying in a plane for a total amounting just over 13 hours. Second, I would be in Europe for a few weeks starting in a country I have never been to. Arriving late due to multiple delays, I got my backpack from the baggage claim effortlessly and then walked into the main area of the airport. Taking a few steps, I look around and see buses everywhere. Not a lick of english anywhere, but one of them is bound to be driving back to Berlin. This would shape the next couple of days transportation and luckily I was able to figure out the bus system here quite well. The buses loop multiple (8-10) lines here every 2-8 minutes. It is a shame that Los Angeles doesn't have their bus system on lock like this, for a very high percentage of the people living here ride these buses and don't drive a car. Anyway, Berlin has been great and very nice with its crisp temperatures.

1 comment:

Handsome Boy said...

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Bus Transfer Berlin