Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Back In Action


It has been since the summer months that I have graced the blog with any kind of words. This lead to some problems immediately. It had been so long since I wrote here that I no longer knew my screen-name or password, but I have obviously figured it out since then. And thank you Bill Gates for holding it down for so long, funny that your release of mosquitoes (as some of you know, they used to be my least favorite thing in the world until I met the car horn in LA..) also opened the gates to my return to the rice and cholo blog. I am back with a reason...reason being is that I am sitting in the Burbank airport right now awaiting a flight that will end in me standing in Berlin, Germany for the remainder of the month of February. I will be travelling to 4-5 different countries, I will encounter 4 different languages of which I speak only one (English), and I will board countless trains, plains, and walk alot of "kilometers" with a backback on my person. With each day I am gone, I would be delighted to share something about the trip or thoughts that enter my consciousness. This month will be an experiment of self and will surely be one of the best experiences I have ever had up to this point in my (already interesting) life. Thanks for coming out again, guys and I hope to hear some comments, suggestions, or pointers during the trip. Much Love but I have to hop aboard this airplane now. Emergency Exits are my only way out for the rest of the month...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's good to see this project back up and running. AHOY!!! Europe you lucky bastard. Enjoy the sights. Wish I could be there with yah.