Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lazer Tag


I haven't played since i was about as old as these kids. It always smelled like rotting flesh and body odor in there but I always had a great time. You could cheat and agg on the douchebag in there who was actually taking the game really seriously. I'm sure he drove himself there on his BMX and listened to a tape walkman of INXS while drinking endless amounts of slushpuppies but who am I to guess and/or judge. All that matters is that everytime I went into a lazer tag place I left with a stoked mentality and maybe a few carpet burns. My suggestion is to get back on the train and play again as the "adults" we all are now. See if we can't find the now grown up douche who still gets angry at cheating. If he isn't there, at least there will be more frozen fruit flavored drinks for all of us.

No comments: