Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Facebook. Kicked the bukket.


Last night I went through with the words marked as either sad, bullshit, missed, or bipolar. No matter the reason, a choice was made to delete my account to the internet superhighway known as Facebook. Have you heard of this site? I am sure that you might have. Anyway, I figured anyone who cared would know of the RnCblog. If you made your way here because you are curious as to where I went off to, you will find out that I simply am unable to balance the time on the site and I walked away gladly. There is no drama with leaving the website and mark my words here,
"if we are living in a world where suspending my facebook account effects my relationship with friends in a negative light, I will just as soon excommunicate completely."
Afterall, I would rather live in a cabin and be thought to be dead than to actually pull the trigger.

No comments: