Wednesday, March 18, 2009

People Scrutiny


...we had a very detached conversation about "heres and theres" during the meal and at one point Will told me that he isn't getting very many comments on a new pair of Nike 90's he got. I said that I have been getting plenty about mine in which he replied, "Well. I don't hang out with people who care about Nike's." in which to furthur trump me rather than continue a normal conversation. This brings me to two thoughts... 'Why would you rank your friends on if they liked Nike shoes or not?' & 'Well then why in the fuck do you care about your lack of comments?' Will has been confused a lot lately (in my eyes) and acting a bit elitist about his new friends; not hanging out with or contacting any of his friends from college. I, personally, do not choose my friends on what they like or dislike about my clothing. What I wear is what I wear for personal expression of myself and I like how that looks. When a stranger says "Nice shoes" or when a friend says "Nice shoes" it is the same comment and I am just happy to have them. 2009 must be the year of digesting the wasteful things in my life, because that course has been ran very effeciently thus far. Good Bye Will.

1 comment: