Thursday, April 29, 2010

Birthday 2010



I stand outside on the morning of my birthday after spending incredible time at the Aver house. The bike ride home sent me to the Big Fish bar and proceeded to turn into talk about my prior 86 from the bar last Friday with the bar owner, JP. Talks were incredible. I informed the owner and Billy Dilly of my own 86, in that "I am moving to Chicago in three days.". This was another come and go from the bar and JP understood that he would indefinitely see me again in the future. We went on to talk about the NHL post season (JP is a Canadian, and therefore the Big Fish is a hockey bar), the two nights leading up to our 86'ing last week, and just overall happiness. JP is a fine bartender and does what a tender does best : converse. I leave the bar after drinking my house whiskey shot (the first birthday present of this, my 26th birthday), and now i write this. Only to go out and breath the smokey air and drink the polluted water (yes, take what you will from that sentence).

No comments: